Sri Lanka Investment and Business Conclave – 2019
“Sri Lanka Investment and Business Conclave 2019” is organised by the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce in Sri Lanka for the 4th consecutive year from 18th -19th September 2019 at Shangri-La, Colombo, Sri Lanka. The two day event will feature B-2-B (Business to Business) and G-2-B (Government to Business Meetings), Breakout Sessions/Panel Discussions/Spouse Programmes and field visits and also opportunity to attend “Sri Lanka Economic Summit 2019”, the flagship event of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce on 17th September 2019.
Why you should attend?
- Attractive destination for investments and business opportunities
- Get updates on new business and investment opportunities
- Understand the policies and regulations of Sri Lanka
- Expose to new ideas, contacts, resources and insights into best practices
- To connect with SME’s globally
- Meeting potential partners and financers from Sri Lanka and Worldwide
- To enjoy your visit to Sri Lanka on spouse programme
|· Apparel||· Education|
· Export manufacturing
|· Export Services||· Infrastructure|
|· Knowledge Services||· Tourism and Leisure||· Other|
Sri Lankan Airlines will offer all registered participants with 25% discount on Economy class airfare and 15% discount on Business class airfare.
Registration online via www.invest-srilanka.lk
For more information, Click Here to see the brochure
Contact the Commercial Section of Sri Lanka High Commission, London at 0207 298 2883 / 0207 262 3996 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for further information.