Visa for Conferences,Seminars and workshops
Visa for Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- Public Opening Hours – Mon – Fri from 9.30am to 1pm.
- Telephone Inquires – Mon – Fri from 2.30pm to 5.00pm.
- No prior appointments – First come first served basis.
- All original documents must be submitted along with photocopies.
- Fees – ONLY CASH at the Consular Counters.
The High Commission requires prior approval from the Controller General, Immigration and Emigration (CG, I&E) in Sri Lanka to issue entry visa under this category.
Therefore Applicant should obtain prior approval from the Department of Immigration & Emigration in Sri Lanka or application should be submitted 2 weeks in advance with a letter of invitation for the event from the organisers giving their contact details in Sri Lanka enabling the High Commission to obtain prior approval from the authorities in Sri Lanka for the issuance of visa.