Instructions for submitting Life/Residence Certificate applications for the year 2024
Submitting Life Certificate applications in person
- Please download the application for the year 2023 available at the link – http://srilankahc.uk/wp-content/uploads/Life-Certificate_2024.pdf
- Bring the duly filled application with the Passport and the National Identity Card (if available) to the High Commission.
Sending Life Certificate applications by post
- Please fill in the form for the year 2023 and get it certified by the GP.
- Sign both pages of the application.
- Send the duly filled and certified application with a copy of the Passport and a pre-paid envelope to the following address:
High Commission of Sri Lanka
No.13, Hyde Park Gardens
London W2 2LU
After the attestation by the Sri Lanka High Commission, the original certificate should be posted by the applicant to the Foreign Pension Branch of the Department of Pensions in Sri Lanka at the following address:
Foreign Pension Branch
Department of Pensions
Tel: +94 112 327 752
Fax: +94 112 386 469
Failure to submit Life/Residence Certificate 2023 on or before 31st March 2023 may lead to the temporary suspension of the pension payment.