Parent Consent to issue a separate passport to a Minor applicant below 16 years of age
(If Mother, Father, Both Parents or Legal Guardian are living in the UK while the child is living in Sri Lanka)
Following documents are required to be submitted.
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the Marriage certificate (If available)
- Applicant’s current passport and visa *
- Documentary evidence with regard to the legal guardianship/custody of the minor
* Applicants who does not have valid passport or visa, please email to – firstname.lastname@example.org