Visa for Children under Sixteen Years
Visa for Children Under Sixteen Years not Traveling With Parents
- Public Opening Hours – Mon – Fri from 9.30am to 1pm.
- Telephone Inquires – Mon – Fri from 2.30pm to 5.00pm.
- No prior appointments – First come first served basis.
- All original documents must be submitted along with photocopies.
- Fees – ONLY CASH at the Consular Counters.
Affidavit signed by parents giving consent for the child to travel unaccompanied / accompanied by a responsible adult person.
Affidavit from the person who will take care of the child in Sri Lanka, if child is travelling unaccompanied.