Invitation for Bids
Invitation for international bid proposals from reputed and experienced agencies for selection of a Destination Representation Company in the UK to facilitate PR and Communication activities of Global Communication Campaign 2021 – 2025
Tender Ref. No. SLTPB/GCC/2020/DA/005
The Chairman, Standing Cabinet Appointed Procurement Committee of Ministry of Tourism invites sealed bid proposals from reputed and experienced agencies for selection of a Destination Representation Company in the UK to facilitate PR and Communication activities of Global Communication Campaign 2021 – 2025, in coordination with Campaign Management Unit on behalf of Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau (SLTPB).
- The total contract value will US$ 5,250,000/- over the period of five years for country specific Destination Representation Company and the required funds shall be allocated by Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau.
- Interested bidders are invited to join the pre bid online meeting on 24 August 2021 at 10.30 AM BST/ 03.00 PM Sri Lankan time via <https://meet.google.com/xwn-nvha-qui>.
- A complete set of Bidding documents in English language could be received by interested bidders on submission of a written application via email to email@example.com.
Bids must be delivered to the High Commission of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, No. 13, Hyde Park Gardens, London, W2 2LU, United Kingdom on or before the deadline at 2:00 pm London Time on 5th October 2021. Bids will be opened immediately after the bid closing time at respective Mission in presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend in person.
Prospective bidders shall have following qualifications and experience;
- Company duly registered in the specified country as a legal entity and having an operational office in the specified country;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Destination Representation/ Public Relations;
- Proven track records in handling minimum of Three (03) accounts on Destination Representation / Public Relations, of the value over US$ 250,000/- (each project) for local or international clients from 2015 to 2019.
- The company should have minimum annual turnover of US$ 2 million per year during 2015 to 2019 with a profitability.
More information and the bid notice can be downloaded from the link:
High Commission of Sri Lanka in London