Submission of applications for passports at the Consular Section of the High Commission is strictly by prior appointment.
We regret our inability to provide Consular services to those who walk-in without prior appointments.
Appointments for application for new passports should be made online via the link https://hclappontments.embassyonline.lk.
For inquireis, please contact us via following emails.
For Birth Registrations/Citizenship Certificates – email@example.com
For Dual Citizenship – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Pension/Life Certificates – email@example.com
For other consular matters – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Opening Hours of the Consular Division – Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 1.00pm. (Except High Commission Holidays)
- Telephone Inquires – Monday to Friday from 2.00pm to 5.30pm.
- All original documents must be submitted along with photocopies. (Translations are not accepted)
- Fees – ONLY CASH at the payment counters.
- Click here to view the High Commission Holidays
Welcome to the Consular Section of the High Commission of Sri Lanka London.
For instructions on your specific requirements please visit the relevant pages of this section.