Submission of applications for passports at the Consular Section of the High Commission is strictly by prior appointment.
We regret our inability to provide Consular services to those who walk-in without prior appointments.
Appointments for application for new passports should be made online via the link https://hclappontments.embassyonline.lk.
For inquireis on the issuance/renewal of Passports please call 02072621841 -Ext. No. 0245 between 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm only.
Please call the following telephone numbers on weekdays between 2.00 pm to 5.30 pm only to make appointments for the following Consular services and inquiries:
For Birth Registrations/Citizenship Certificates – 02072621841 -Ext. No. 0228
For Dual Citizenship – 02072621841 -Ext. No. 0251
For Pension/Life Certificates – 02072621841 -Ext. No. 0252
For other consular matters – 02072621841 -Ext. No. 0229
Consular Section Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Opening Hours of the Consular Division – Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 1.00pm. (Except High Commission Holidays)
- Telephone Inquires – Monday to Friday from 2.00pm to 5.30pm.
- All original documents must be submitted along with photocopies. (Translations are not accepted)
- Fees – ONLY CASH at the payment counters.
- Click here to view the High Commission Holidays
Welcome to the Consular Section of the High Commission of Sri Lanka London.
For instructions on your specific requirements please visit the relevant pages of this section.